Subscribing to a calendar feed: step-by-step guide
- Your location is already pre-selected, but you may change this to another one or “All EMBL” in the first drop-down menu.
- Select the type of seminar in the second drop-down menu. This is usually preset to “All seminars” available at that location.
- Select the timeframe in the third drop-down menu. Only the seminars during the chosen time are shown in the list. This selection has no effect on the feed, which will always only include future seminars.
- Below the drop-down menus, you will find a link for the calendar feed, based on your selection (“Subscribe to selection”). Copy this link (e.g. via right-clicking) and then follow the instructions below, depending on the calendar application you are using:
Feedback & help
For feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help setting up feeds in your calendar application, please contact desktop support (EMBL internal users only).
- You cannot subscribe to calendar feeds using the Oracle (OCS) calendar web or desktop applications.
- Internal seminars – in which unpublished research may be presented – cannot be subscribed to from outside the EMBL network. If you use Google Calendar, you will only see externally visible seminars, even if you have access to the EMBL network. In other calendar applications on desktops or mobile devices, internally visible seminars may disappear when the calendar updates while outside the EMBL network.