iNEXT is a project funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union that offers access to structural biology infrastructure at some of the best equipped research institutes in Europe. In accordance with the Horizon 2020 regulations, researchers from EU countries and other associated countries are eligible for iNEXT support. For further information on eligibility, please consult the iNEXT website.
EMBL users who have been granted iNEXT support will be reimbursed for travel and accommodation expenses in line with the local EMBL Hamburg regulations:
- Up to 3 people per visit can be reimbursed.
- A second-class return train fare or low-cost economy class / APEX ticket will be reimbursed. Private car and local transportation expenses are not covered.
- Accommodation expenses can be reimbursed between the period of one day before and one day after the dates allocated for the experiment in order to allow experiment preparation and/or sample disposal.
- Dewar transportation for MX beamtime and sample transportation/shipment for BioSAXS beamtime or mail-in experiments are eligible for reimbursement.
- No subsistence allowance or reimbursement of meals will be provided.
Please note: You can only claim reimbursement for the project/s listed in your iNEXT proposal.
All publications related to projects performed at the EMBL Hamburg beamlines have to be registered. Data resulting from iNEXT access should by published by the users.
iNEXT support must be clearly acknowledged by the following statement:
"This work has been supported by iNEXT, project number 653706, funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union."
Version September 2018